Friday 13 April 2018

Blog announcement.

With a high-degree possibility that I will be heading off tomorrow morning for a much-needed, small weekend break there will be no pre-Spurs Blog-posting.


Sounds like we have 'a few out' for various reasons and after a bruising week, we'll do well to come away from Spurs with a point or more. But I am still optimistic after a full, 4-day break from last Tuesday's game and, so, I think we'll 'grab a draw' at least. 

 

Feckin' crazy KO time (7:45pm BST on a Saturday night) gives travelling City fans a headache if not staying 'down there' or travelling by road as, I've heard, the last train leaves at 9:36pm. And with word that there will be at least 23, top-flight team fixtures being at that time next season, I really am starting to get peed off with those who both make and accept these decisions (possibly more on that on my Blog after the season ends). 

 

I'm hoping to still watch the game whilst away and will be urging my team on wherever I end up watching it.

 

Sorry, again, for the break in service and to all Blues, look forward to lifting the Premier League trophy very soon!

 

Thanks, as always, for reading and I'll be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment